Monday, October 3, 2011

hachumm!!


yeah...im gettin sick..hii..my head so dizzy even not in mood for makan. pagi tadi g klinik,well jumpa ngan doc kristie...seem a year ndak jumpa..make a appointment bla2,,and she told im just tired and lack of sleep thats y im getting sick.. Already take med..so sedap tidur petang2..actually i had done almost all my work except plan,,ya..landscape plan. oh..f.y.i my team win landscape garden for third prize. hee..its kind of fun.because its my thingy since my mum grow me up at my house yang oready macam flourist place. theme tropical . ngee..


ok atas ni aku guna sketch up...bagi yang beginner nak wat landscape..korang ada 2 option satu authocad satu g sketch up by google..sketch up ni senang ja,,but take time la..well klu minat buat..xla rasa sgt lama tu..=) atas ni baru 40 % siap,,hee...
 ok atas ni 90%.. smpai sakit buat... still i want do architecture course but my destiny to be a teacher, like my fren said saham for dunia and akhirat,,amin.
take a deep breath and think about how awesome ur life..peace and out~


No comments:

Post a Comment